Monday, January 17, 2011
Silent
My art director left the company and it became like another usual thing. Initially when the mentor broke the news, my heart just began to weep within. I was extremely upset because I finally found someone that I could joke with, have fun with and that person is leaving. That feeling kinda sucks.

Sigh what's wrong with the world? Sometimes such scenario brings me back to the past...when my senior starts to leave one by one. It's depressing. Everything just happens so quickly. I just didn't know what to do. I didn't wanna leave that company but I'm left with no choice. Probably that's why every now and then I still miss that place and the people. Then one fine day I was chatting with one of the freelancers and she asked if I'm leaving too? Tough question. For the past 5 months I was so determined to leave but after I met the freelancers and my art director, that wanna leave thought just got pushed aside and along with the incentives from the mentor, I finally gave up that thought. Now I'm just passing through the motion. Soon I'll be back to my quiet self in my own quiet world. What a roller coaster ride.

Labels: ,