Saturday, February 5, 2011
My cross
I just don't understand why some people are so hard to deal with? The "cross" drives me nuts big time! Yesterday after i completed my entry, the cross finally replied! She agreed to talk to me online to discuss stuff. But my mind was just not at ease because i wanted to let her know about certain information. Eventually i just told a chunk of it and she seemed irritated that i'm telling her such stuff at 1am at night. She wanted work related stuff to only be done at the appointed time and day she've allocated. I kinda figured that it's pointless talking to her when her mind is totally shut. So i just waited for today to arrive. Who knows everything is still the same. Miscommunications and she gave me alot of irrelevant information. I tried explaining the whole purpose of the discussion but she missed all the main point. All that was supposed to be discussed end up not being discussed because she wants to do it on monday instead. It's too late!! I'm meeting the mentor tomorrow to go through my ideas . Just hope i don't get screwed by my mentor because i left the writer out of the picture. I'm still quite pissed off that she left all the thinking for me to do. Totally shut off and enjoy her personal retreat. She might have thought that writing those irrelevant copy to me is some big deal because she sacrificed a few hours of her time doing it, when she's suppose to relax. But i guess she just wasted my time. I really wish i could have a break too but i simply couldn't. It kinda sucks to be an ad...especially when u encounter such writer. Hate my cross to bear big time. Don't even know if i could face the writer on mon... It'll just stir up negative emotions within. Sigh