Sunday, February 20, 2011
A Stirring
Happen to stumble across a post by daisy on the amplify intercessory group on facebook. Suddenly felt like going on a retreat. Felt the urge to pick up books about the faith. Felt like listening to mellow christian songs. Felt like having that personal time with Mister G. I just want to be alone with him and just soak in his love and embrace.

Somehow when i chance upon the writing of Saint Teresa of Avila, it just stirs up something within me. Sigh! I just can't wait for august to come so that I could go visit Avila and soak up some Saint Teresa's air. Meet my dear saintly mentor that could lead me to Jesus. Some kind of desire is just forming in my heart and I can't explain it. It's like a flame burning and only Mister G himself could put it out. Shall talk to Mister G tonight!

Labels: ,