One fine friday, the initial plan i had after work was to attend some class gathering. But someone's dad was in the hospital. My usual clique of school frenzy became a little half-hearted about going. From class gathering it become school frenzy gathering and eventually we didn't meet because they are unable to leave work early.
Had the chance to leave the office at 6.15pm, i didn't know what to do when I'm early in meeting people. I ended up attending mass at St Joseph's instead and that feeling felt so great! Even though I missed the liturgy of the word but that short time spent with God was great! Reminds me so much about the past. Sometimes I look at myself and felt disgusted about what I do each day - so caught up with this world! I'm becoming more of myself and less like him. Maybe it's time to chill at some park or garden and meet him there again.
I accidentally deleted some codes on my blog and I had no choice but to change my blog skin. Oh man this is totally annoying!
Had the chance to leave the office at 6.15pm, i didn't know what to do when I'm early in meeting people. I ended up attending mass at St Joseph's instead and that feeling felt so great! Even though I missed the liturgy of the word but that short time spent with God was great! Reminds me so much about the past. Sometimes I look at myself and felt disgusted about what I do each day - so caught up with this world! I'm becoming more of myself and less like him. Maybe it's time to chill at some park or garden and meet him there again.
I accidentally deleted some codes on my blog and I had no choice but to change my blog skin. Oh man this is totally annoying!

