Mister G must have played a joke on me. Finally met the mentor for lunch and it was difficult for me. The question I fear most appeared and I wasn't even sure how to answer it. To make matter worst, it does feel like a father and daughter talk. Felt like I do not have the freedom to lunch with people I enjoy. The mentor was saying that I should hang out and lunch more often with the creatives. Instead of hanging out too much with the studio and others. As he thinks that it would help shape my thinking. I felt so restricted. In actual fact, I enjoy lunching with my favourite suit but if i can't even enjoy my lunch then that would be really sad! The account I hated working most with is coming back to me again. I really do not have a choice.
After all the crap, he presented me with a white envelope again. When I opened it, I got a shock. A promotion?!? Like seriously?? I highlighted to him that I'm not ready! But he kept insisting that I should wear the badge still. It was a very untimely promotion because now I felt obliged to stay on even when I do not want to. Dear Mister G, i still have hopes to meet my senior in a bigger agency! The mentor is seriously not inspiring enough for me and yet it seems like he wants to teach me everything he knows. But I don't even know what the heck is he going to teach me? Teach me how to step all over an FA artist and make use of them as visualizers? Teach me how to give comments in bits and pieces. I really dislike those bad habits and I vow never to be like the mentor. Sigh...I miss the seniors even more now!
Dear Mister G...I don't feel good even though it's good to get a promotion but at the expense of me giving up my lunch buddies and working on things I don't really enjoy. There's no joy in this.
After all the crap, he presented me with a white envelope again. When I opened it, I got a shock. A promotion?!? Like seriously?? I highlighted to him that I'm not ready! But he kept insisting that I should wear the badge still. It was a very untimely promotion because now I felt obliged to stay on even when I do not want to. Dear Mister G, i still have hopes to meet my senior in a bigger agency! The mentor is seriously not inspiring enough for me and yet it seems like he wants to teach me everything he knows. But I don't even know what the heck is he going to teach me? Teach me how to step all over an FA artist and make use of them as visualizers? Teach me how to give comments in bits and pieces. I really dislike those bad habits and I vow never to be like the mentor. Sigh...I miss the seniors even more now!
Dear Mister G...I don't feel good even though it's good to get a promotion but at the expense of me giving up my lunch buddies and working on things I don't really enjoy. There's no joy in this.

