Some things that happened months back resurfaced again. Issue with lunch and the mentor again. Ever since that incident I told myself I will never let such things happen again. But the things that happened today was too fast for me to react and I was under peer pressure big time. The next thing I know, I was in a puddle of mess.
There's a certain fear as to what might happen after lunch. I know I was talking to Mister G over lunch hoping things wouldn't be so terrible. The mentor called and I didn't dare answer the call for fear of a scolding. After lunch came an email not from the mentor but someone else. Actually I wasn't sure why everyone was so rebellious today. I do know that my actions have consequences I have to bear but somehow I felt like an innocent party that got dragged into a mess for no reason. End up shouldering a bag of guilt instead.
Dear Mister G, I wonder what should i do now?
There's a certain fear as to what might happen after lunch. I know I was talking to Mister G over lunch hoping things wouldn't be so terrible. The mentor called and I didn't dare answer the call for fear of a scolding. After lunch came an email not from the mentor but someone else. Actually I wasn't sure why everyone was so rebellious today. I do know that my actions have consequences I have to bear but somehow I felt like an innocent party that got dragged into a mess for no reason. End up shouldering a bag of guilt instead.
Dear Mister G, I wonder what should i do now?

