I'm beginning to feel restless. Don't understand why are there so many things to do suddenly. Alot of brainstorming session going on and I'm not liking the new job on the list. Can't believe I still have 14 more working days before I enjoy my trip but even so...there can't be more peaceful days between now till then. Sigh...if only the jobscope was more exciting then maybe the time passing by would have been faster.
On the other hand, I'm disliking the inefficiency of the mentor. Hate it when he kept squeezing for 360 ideas when it's not required. It's draining and on top of that it's a waste of effort. It's depressing to know I have to work late real soon. I really dislike working late! After working with the mentor for quite awhile now. I figured that he wasn't so pleasant after all. I'm still entertaining the thought of the escape plan. I know with that decision, I might risk giving up my comfort zone, $$ and saying goodbye to the super cool friend I've made at work. Starting afresh is never gonna be easy and no one can gurantee that it might be better than my current state. I'm just hoping it'll be better and that i'll be happier. And if there ever could have such chance or luck, I wish to be colleague all over again with the supercool friend.
On the other hand, I'm disliking the inefficiency of the mentor. Hate it when he kept squeezing for 360 ideas when it's not required. It's draining and on top of that it's a waste of effort. It's depressing to know I have to work late real soon. I really dislike working late! After working with the mentor for quite awhile now. I figured that he wasn't so pleasant after all. I'm still entertaining the thought of the escape plan. I know with that decision, I might risk giving up my comfort zone, $$ and saying goodbye to the super cool friend I've made at work. Starting afresh is never gonna be easy and no one can gurantee that it might be better than my current state. I'm just hoping it'll be better and that i'll be happier. And if there ever could have such chance or luck, I wish to be colleague all over again with the supercool friend.

