I'm back from my 3 week long trip but I guess I'll talk about my trip another time instead. As of now I just wanna let out some thoughts.
Ever since I came back from my trip, a few things have changed. My mindset towards work has changed so drastically. It felt like I've left my heart in Europe and I can't snap back to this reality. I must confess that I've been using my prolong sickness as an excuse to escape from work. The moment I came back to work, I was forced to work like a horse and that freaks me out. I guess that's also partially why I couldn't recover.
Not too long ago the super close colleague of mine broke the news of her resignation and that affected me a little. I felt upset initially but i figured that maybe it's time to let go. I'm grateful to God for answering my prayers. Months ago when i saw how upset this colleague was and how she was very firm in her decision of quitting. I said a prayer to God to make her stay on and that her resignation not be soon. From then till now it was at least a few more months before she threw in her resignation letter. I'm just thankful that the Lord has bought me more time. Time to share joy. Time to share laughter. Time to share sorrow. Time to share pain. Time to chill. The best thing that ever happened was this awesome friendship that we shared. I can't express how blessed I am to have encountered such a person in my life. I'm sure God has hand picked certain people and place them in our lives so that such people could give us an insight about what life is all about or they are there to help pick us out from a terrible situation we may be facing. I guess this time round I'm not gonna harp too much on that fact that someone is leaving but rather thankful that such person has even crossed my path to teach me something about life or about myself.
Ever since I came back from my trip, a few things have changed. My mindset towards work has changed so drastically. It felt like I've left my heart in Europe and I can't snap back to this reality. I must confess that I've been using my prolong sickness as an excuse to escape from work. The moment I came back to work, I was forced to work like a horse and that freaks me out. I guess that's also partially why I couldn't recover.
Not too long ago the super close colleague of mine broke the news of her resignation and that affected me a little. I felt upset initially but i figured that maybe it's time to let go. I'm grateful to God for answering my prayers. Months ago when i saw how upset this colleague was and how she was very firm in her decision of quitting. I said a prayer to God to make her stay on and that her resignation not be soon. From then till now it was at least a few more months before she threw in her resignation letter. I'm just thankful that the Lord has bought me more time. Time to share joy. Time to share laughter. Time to share sorrow. Time to share pain. Time to chill. The best thing that ever happened was this awesome friendship that we shared. I can't express how blessed I am to have encountered such a person in my life. I'm sure God has hand picked certain people and place them in our lives so that such people could give us an insight about what life is all about or they are there to help pick us out from a terrible situation we may be facing. I guess this time round I'm not gonna harp too much on that fact that someone is leaving but rather thankful that such person has even crossed my path to teach me something about life or about myself.

