Sunday, October 30, 2011
Escape
Of late I've been busy working on pitches. It's pitch after pitch and it's making me feel tired and drained. To make matter worst, I have to work with their batch of people. Somehow it just reminds me of the past because the experience felt rather similar. It got so bad that I had to find means and ways to escape.

Over that short period of time, the office is getting colder now with more and more people quitting and leaving. The most annoying thing that the boss recently did was to fire my traffic. I was a little affected by that news. Days without traffic is a nightmare especially with such a boss. It has come to a point when reasoning doesn't exist. It's always for his own selfish purpose. Just because he can't get along with people, he fires them. Sigh and I secretly wished the one being fired was me but in any case, this isn't the place for me anymore. The cue came from the super close colleague that left. It's funny but somehow when she left, if felt that she took comfort and familiarity away from me too and that I was beginning to struggle a little now. I won't deny that some days I still miss that lunch buddy. :(

It suddenly feels so tempting to just resign without securing the next job but I have to endure because I know this is not exactly what Mr G wants out of me. In the mean time I'm hoping that Mr G would grant me a better place.

Labels: ,