Tuesday, November 8, 2011
为什么这么狼狈?
This morning my boss had a chat with me and i think i've sort of grew numb of such stuff already. Complaining about people who left and so on. Probably he was even expecting me to go tell them what he said but I just didn't feel like it.

Somehow or rather he might have suspected that I won't be staying long too. I won't deny the fact and I'm just waiting for my moment to come. It has come to a point that I started asking myself the above question. Why can't I get into the bigger agency just yet? I'm grateful to have some replies but the response is always about no opening in there. Is it that difficult to get in????

Right now I'm not even sure of my plans. I told myself if I can't get into the bigger agencies then I would probably need to continue working in this place and earn enough money so that I can attend a portfolio school to build up my portfolio first. Gosh! But I'm dragging myself to go to work each day already. I'm only driven by money but even so, it's not even a good reason for me.

This sort of conversation would most probable be best entertained by Mr G. Only he knew the answers.

Labels: