Tuesday, November 29, 2011
The bomb
Yesterday evening i didn't know why i felt so angst. Super on the verge of flaring up in front of the boss. I'm not liking his nonsensical changes and ugly layout and it started to pissed me off when asked to do something which eventually will waste my effort. Thankfully i manage to control that anger boiling within. I can't believe it... I was so on the verge of saying... "U change urself! I quit!" if he rattled on for another 5 more minutes i would really burst into flames. I think probably that was one part that made me angry. The other part was him approving his gf's line and tell me there's something wrong and tell me to go talk to his writer. Then the next thing i know... They pack their bags n left leaving me to settle the urgent ad myself. During that spur moment, i told myself to forget it. Go home too! No point staying late for such things and besides i've been staying late for the past few weeks already and it's unfair because they always get to go off early while we slog! Sigh.. It's getting unbearable on my part and i fear i might just quit on impulse.