First day at work and somehow it didn't feel good. I left the office at 9pm. The people were generally approachable and friendly but i wouldn't conclude anything yet because this is just the beginning.
Actually I'm experiencing fears within.The fear of not being able to do a good job, unable to meet deadline and the fear of being overworked. If I'm a fresh grad from school, maybe the last point wouldn't affect me at all. I don't know, somehow as the years go by, I'm beginning to dislike working late. But I guess as long as I'm an art director working in advertising, this is gonna be the lifestyle I have to lead.
I'm not quite comfortable with my environment yet because everything is new and unfamiliar. It usually takes me a long while to warm up. In my first agency, it's about 3 months? The previous one was about 6 months? So I'm not too sure how long it'll be for this current one.
Dear Mister G, where exactly is that green pastures?
Actually I'm experiencing fears within.The fear of not being able to do a good job, unable to meet deadline and the fear of being overworked. If I'm a fresh grad from school, maybe the last point wouldn't affect me at all. I don't know, somehow as the years go by, I'm beginning to dislike working late. But I guess as long as I'm an art director working in advertising, this is gonna be the lifestyle I have to lead.
I'm not quite comfortable with my environment yet because everything is new and unfamiliar. It usually takes me a long while to warm up. In my first agency, it's about 3 months? The previous one was about 6 months? So I'm not too sure how long it'll be for this current one.
Dear Mister G, where exactly is that green pastures?

