It's the last day of freedom and my heart is starting to skip a beat. More likely to fear about tomorrow because I'll be starting out at a new place and embracing unfamiliarity once again. I know this is a choice that I've made and I can't turn back now. I'll just have to get pass this stage and be brave.
On a side note, I've gotten myself busy with church stuff over the weekend. Helped out with the amplify prayer project and designed this:
Yeah and planned w4's session with van too. It's been a long long time since I last did any input session and I'm suddenly feeling inadequate with this. After which I headed down to church to book room. It's a strange sort of feeling because I no longer do such things anymore. Gone are my youthful days hanging around in church, mingling with the priests and brothers and organising events for the parish.
I'm thankful that I'm still serving and touching people's life. Oh! Our sub ministry's name is gonna change to praying ministry too. Yes mister G I get it that you really want my vocation to be linked with prayer. Sometimes I still think about the message I had back in Spain when you said," Pray for my church." There's so many things it could mean and I hope one day you'll give me an answer.
Dear mister G please be with me tomorrow. I need your graces most. Dearest mother, I also sought for your protection to watch over me as well.
On a side note, I've gotten myself busy with church stuff over the weekend. Helped out with the amplify prayer project and designed this:
Yeah and planned w4's session with van too. It's been a long long time since I last did any input session and I'm suddenly feeling inadequate with this. After which I headed down to church to book room. It's a strange sort of feeling because I no longer do such things anymore. Gone are my youthful days hanging around in church, mingling with the priests and brothers and organising events for the parish.
I'm thankful that I'm still serving and touching people's life. Oh! Our sub ministry's name is gonna change to praying ministry too. Yes mister G I get it that you really want my vocation to be linked with prayer. Sometimes I still think about the message I had back in Spain when you said," Pray for my church." There's so many things it could mean and I hope one day you'll give me an answer.
Dear mister G please be with me tomorrow. I need your graces most. Dearest mother, I also sought for your protection to watch over me as well.


