Saturday, August 18, 2012
Clashing waves
I'm thankful that my application to school got accepted but it's currently clashing with work. Didn't expect school to start so soon and I'm struggling to juggle between both. If work was just mindless doing. I would probably  be able to handle this better. Apparently there's idea generation involved for both and so little time. Last bit of serving notice but i'm feeling the pain. Should have offset my leave. I guess there's some mistakes that I didn't learn. At that point of time i feel bad for leaving during a busy month. But now I realised, it's such a dread for me. I shouldn't be feeling bad at all. It's even tougher having to tell my boss that I need to step out at 6pm twice every week. Have to do it for another 3 more times and hoping it doesn't clash with anything else.

Besides that, travel trip clashes with school too! Seriously, can't have a peace of mind. But I'm hoping for a divine miracle that something could be worked out of this. To be honest, I think I'm more than willing to forgo the trip and lose those money instead because the school meant so much to me. While working on the school's application, I was working on a pitch as well. So much lack of sleep that it made me fell ill and that was a great deal of effort and energy that went into that application. Now that I'm in, my priority for it became first and of course the motivation to do well too so that I could be one step closer to the dream.

Hopefully something good will come out of this.