Finally done with school but not fully done with the portfolio yet! Guess it's the Christmas season that's why everything has been slow moving.
I'm truly thankful that Mr G broke the curse of my past completely. Weeks before my graduation I was completely in distress. I was afraid that my past would come back and haunt me again. I was so close in reaching the top but somewhere somehow somebody just had to shatter those dreams for me. It's either opportunities get stolen or things didn't turn out in favour for me.
Yet for this time round, things took a complete 360 degree change. It's like how my laughing buddy phrase it,"The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first". That's exactly what happened at my graduation this year. A couple of days before my submission, I was sharing with my laughing buddy that I might not make it to the top 3 at all. But through that conversation I was comforted by her words and decided to just give my best shot. On the other hand, Mr G also gave me consoling words that assures me of the prosperous plan he had for me.
Besides that, I also made the decision to serve in awaken 6 and during empowerment night, I was being prayed over. I received a vision of a hand and sense that Mr G telling me that his hand will always be upon me and at that instance I was just smiling. Yet, for the ones who prayed over me, they see Mr G smiling at me and was pleased with me. That night I was just thinking to myself, dear Mr G why are you so pleased with me?? I'm not exactly a perfect or very holy being and what did I do to make you so happy? The truth was revealed on my graduation night - I emerged as the top student for the year. I still remember hours before that I was extremely scared and nervous, that I turn to our dear Mother for prayers. The surprising fact about it was that there weren't any second or third placing even. My classmates could even tell me that they knew I was going to be at the top somehow. Something that I never expect at all! I guess I'm thankful that things changed and I finally made it to the top!
I'm truly thankful that Mr G broke the curse of my past completely. Weeks before my graduation I was completely in distress. I was afraid that my past would come back and haunt me again. I was so close in reaching the top but somewhere somehow somebody just had to shatter those dreams for me. It's either opportunities get stolen or things didn't turn out in favour for me.
Yet for this time round, things took a complete 360 degree change. It's like how my laughing buddy phrase it,"The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first". That's exactly what happened at my graduation this year. A couple of days before my submission, I was sharing with my laughing buddy that I might not make it to the top 3 at all. But through that conversation I was comforted by her words and decided to just give my best shot. On the other hand, Mr G also gave me consoling words that assures me of the prosperous plan he had for me.
Besides that, I also made the decision to serve in awaken 6 and during empowerment night, I was being prayed over. I received a vision of a hand and sense that Mr G telling me that his hand will always be upon me and at that instance I was just smiling. Yet, for the ones who prayed over me, they see Mr G smiling at me and was pleased with me. That night I was just thinking to myself, dear Mr G why are you so pleased with me?? I'm not exactly a perfect or very holy being and what did I do to make you so happy? The truth was revealed on my graduation night - I emerged as the top student for the year. I still remember hours before that I was extremely scared and nervous, that I turn to our dear Mother for prayers. The surprising fact about it was that there weren't any second or third placing even. My classmates could even tell me that they knew I was going to be at the top somehow. Something that I never expect at all! I guess I'm thankful that things changed and I finally made it to the top!

