Of late my mind has been going up and down. On some days, there's this surge of energy that propels me forward but most of the time I'm in a negative/confused state of mind. I think I kind of lost the hunger. Opportunity has slipped by once and I hope this will never happen again.
Because I wasn't sure if this was what I really wanted that's why I'm not giving in my best shot. I need to remind myself how difficult it is to even enter into this place to work and recall back the times the long journey route that I made. Now that I'm 99% close to it why let that 1% change everything else? I have to question myself how badly do I want to be in here?
An advice to self: Don't get too comfy and good is your greatest enemy. Take pride of even the smallest job you've been assigned and give your best shot at each job.
It's a good thing I've been reading this new blog http://lifeatthebottom.com that keeps me in a positive attitude towards my job.
Because I wasn't sure if this was what I really wanted that's why I'm not giving in my best shot. I need to remind myself how difficult it is to even enter into this place to work and recall back the times the long journey route that I made. Now that I'm 99% close to it why let that 1% change everything else? I have to question myself how badly do I want to be in here?
An advice to self: Don't get too comfy and good is your greatest enemy. Take pride of even the smallest job you've been assigned and give your best shot at each job.
It's a good thing I've been reading this new blog http://lifeatthebottom.com that keeps me in a positive attitude towards my job.

